What's new

FS: JBL HLS speaker set $425.00 or B.O. (1 Viewer)

Scott Pad

Agent
I HAVE 2 JBL HLS620'S, 2 JBL HLS 610's, AND 1 JBL HLS CENTER

You can read reviews for these at www.audioreview.com. The reviews speak for themselves. These things are great. I'm goin to get a small surround package and that is why I'm selling them. They are in physically mint condition. Bought them new in 2000 and they still have two years left on warranty and I have the reciept. I used these for a year then went to college and only use them sparingly when I'm home (which is about once every month at best) I live in a small town about 20 min from Youngstown. I prefer pick-up or will meet you half way if a resonable distance. Will ship, but not sure of cost. Asking $425 or B.O. must sell soon!!
P.S. I just joined here, but I have references over e-bay and will gladly let you read my 100% positive feeedback before dealing.

Scott Pad

Agent
All are sold...if an administrator reads this could be please delete my ad..I'm not sure how to ..thanx

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks