What's new

Fresh Prince of Bel Air!!! (1 Viewer)

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
FINALLY!!!

My number one in-demand sitcom is finally getting a release!!!

:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Thanks again TVShowsOnDVD.com!!!

:D

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
You're welcome! ;)

But, instead of hugging the messenger, we should REALLY be thanking Warner for moving forward with this. I've wanted it for a long time myself! :)

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
I'm very much looking forward to this one as well. It's definitely one of my favorite 90's sitcoms. Today's been a great day for news! Between this, "Full House", and "Murphy Brown", I'm ecstatic. Can't wait to own these!

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
YES!!!! I knew it was coming since the chat with Warner when I asked if both Mad TV & Fresh Prince were coming and they said In dissucion but an actual it's coming in January is even better. All my shows are coming out now, my wish list is getting so small I love it.

January for me is going to be great: MacGyver, Fresh Prince & Millennium: Season 2!!!!!

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
There will be some extras on the set, though I don't have a complete list of them. I was sneaking around places I shouldn't be in LA, and I saw part of a featurette on the show, and I can tell you the butler (forget his name) is interviewed for the piece. That's all I got before a big guy grabbed me and took me away.

Gord

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member

Glad to hear you got to do some stalking while out in L.A. Gord.

FYI: The name of the character of the Butler was "Geoffrey" or to Master William he was simply "G" and played by Joseph Marcell.

EmmaWoodruff

Auditioning
I love The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air... this is great news. I've been catching the episodes on Nick At Nite, but now I can watch whenever I feel like it.

Wezzo

Second Unit
Not totally relevant to the R1 release, but an R2 UK date has been set for 14th Feb next year, according to Play.

Tony S

Stunt Coordinator
I wish they had left them double sided. With 4 discs it will take up more space on my shelf and Columbia House will charge 6.99 shipping instead of 2.99. :angry:

Mike Williams

Screenwriter
There's always someone to complain about SOMETHING. I'm so glad these are not double sided discs. A two disc set for this and Murphy Brown just screams of CHEAP! Not inexpensive, but cheap.

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
I'm wondering if I should order from Amazon, or wait and see the B&M pricing on this one. I have a feeling it'll be $24.99 the first week, but hoping somoene bites at $19.99.

JasonLa

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jason
The 1st and 3rd episodes are short 22:09 and 21:51 while the others are all around 23:30-24:00 with the shortest at 23:12. Were the 1st and 3rd that short in origional airing or did they slip in a couple syndicated ones?

I haven't checked the rest of the discs but I wanted to check on these so far.

Gregory V

Stunt Coordinator
I bought Fresh Prince and have enjoyed it. I think Will Smith is very funny. I cant wait for Bewitched, Green Acres S2, Hogans Heroes, etc. to come out. I grew up watching those shows so they are special to me...lol

JasonLa

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jason

I have completed watching all of the episodes now. There were a handful I didn't recall seeing and I thought I had seen them all :)

But anyways all the rest of the episodes were right in there on the time range nothing under 23 minutes except the 2 I mentioned. I wonder why these 2 are short?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks