What's new

Fox's MOD Program (1 Viewer)

vnisanian2001

Supporting Actor
It's been awhile since the wonderful and cooperative company, Fox (obvious sarcasm there) announced that they were gonna enter the MOD route, and so far, we haven't heard anything about what TV shows they plan on releasing. Now I know what you're thinking: "Give it time, and eventually, they'll announce something."
Except for one thing: Fox has never expressed interest in releasing their older shows on DVD. Rarely-seen movies, maybe, but I don't know about TV Shows. Not to mention the fact that Fox is the absolute worst when it comes to securing original music. I expressed concern about it on Shout Factory's forum, and some idiot over said that I was truly THAT stupid. Yeah, never mind that WKRP and The Fall Guy (both of which relied on popular music) were butchered-beyond-belief on DVD, and Fox has no one to blame but themselves as the reason for this. Also, Fox should never have put WKRP on DVD, if they knew fans wouldn't be happy that they were unable to secure all (or at least most) of the original music.
It seems no one cares about my concern. At all.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
I'm not concerned because I have no expectation of Fox ever bothering with any of their shows that I would care about. Not giving it a thought because they treat their TV library like crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks