What's new

Fox TERMINATOR series: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
You don't need to post a message to subscribe to a thread - there's a Subscribe item under "Thread Tools" that will allow you to truly thread lurk. :)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Anyone wonder if we're going to see Kate Brewster introduced into this series at some point in the future? On one hand, the timeline from Terminator 3 has been averted because Cromartie and Cameron altered their timeline. On the other hand, Sarah Connor's cancer diagnosis shows that incontrovertibles of that timeline will still affect this one. With a "Kate Connor" in Terminator 4, it seems like that character is becoming one of the incontrovertibles. It would also allow John a real relationship with a human being his age.

Zack Gibbs

Screenwriter

Kate Brewster is now 10 years John's senior, remember. Couple that with the new movies that still use the T3 timeline and I'm betting they'll stay far away from any of that.

Joe Cole

Second Unit
I am surprised no one has posted a comment about the first commercials for the new fall season. The female terminator was in the bombed vehicle, survived, and her main chip switched over to the 'evil' terminator setting. Plus she is quite cut up and ugly now; this is a waste of an attractive actress. Well it does add drama. :)

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
:angry:

You really should spoilerize that even if it was in the commercial. Kinda sucks now that I've read that.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to picking up the Season One 3 disc set next month.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
wait a minute, we can't discuss a tv commercial that has already aired.
how is that spoiling anything. it was on tv.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The same reason most people spoilerize the "next episode" promos after the current episode aired, it's courteous to those who don't watch the "next episode" promos, lest they spoil the next episode for themselves.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
i know about that but it's also a lot easier to avoid the end of show promo then a commercial that airs randomly.

i dont make the rules around here so whatever, i just think it gets over the top with the spoiler stuff sometimes especially if it something that is as random as a commercial.
a tv commercial for an upcoming show isnt any different then a trailer for a movie.

confused but of course i will follow.

added: i agree about the end of show promo, i usually dont watch them either.

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale

Tony,
I think by longstanding tradition here we've avoided that. Lot's of 24 viewers, just to name one show, refuse to watch the "next week teaser" and don't want to see it discussed. Those previews either have spoilers or they're misleading.
Anyway, I don't mind complying with their wishes.

[EDIT] I got to type faster! :)

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan

You're right, it's definately harder to avoid a random TV commercial, but I'll make an effort to avoid them in some cases-- ie. season premiers, cliffhangers, etc. So it's nice to use spoiler tags.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I always spoilerize stuff in commercials for the next episode but the season premiere of this show is two months away so whatever is in this commercial will almost definitely be spoiled for you by the crack Fox promo team sometime between then and now.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg

Heard that. I'm not on the majors at all this time of year, except for maybe Jeopardy recordings. And, I skip the commercials in that case.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
My personal opinion on spoilerizing commercial content is that it should be spoilerized as most of us here have DVR's and rarley even see commercials so we are in a reasonable position not to see them if we choose not to.

10 years ago sure because we would be exposed to more commercials while watching our favorite prime time shows but now it's easier than ever to not have to deal with them.

Besides, how difficult is it to do this...Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles commercial details...
blah blah blah[/spoiler ]?

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I just started watching these episodes and it's a pretty good show that I enjoy but it's not as great as it could be. The robot girl is bland and some times so is Sarah. Like the Kid and the addition of Brian Austin Greene.
Next year could be better. We'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks