What's new

For single guys everywhere.... (1 Viewer)

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Crap, they only pay women $20 per relationship they form through the thing. I figured this would be a great "easy" job for the wife, but if that's all they pay, why bother? :)

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Do you realize that for every girl you contact at that web site, you've contacted every single person she's contacted before you. :D

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member

Obviously they outsourced all the virtual girlfriends to Bangalore and India. I read that in the Wall Street Journal. (No offence meant to the beautiful women in Bangalore and India.)

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
hey, if i get a letter begging me back after i break up with her, i want to be able to read it!

CJ

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member

So your saying you might catch a VD? Virtual disease, you know you can't be too careful you might want to ask for a list of IP addresses before this can go any further...

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
With my luck, I'd get the one who always has a headache. :frowning:

ok, and now for the bad pun...If a real woman gets her period, would a virtual woman get her dot? :D

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
Danny boy, what are you doing looking at an imaginary girlfriend site, haven't you just acquired the real thing? :D :emoji_thumbsup:

I mean, a few months ago maybe, but now? ;)

(Just yanking your chain buddy, no offence? :D)

Eric_L

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric
I think you are all missing the hugest opportunity here - it is not signing yourself up, it is signing up your buddy.

Imagine the fun of your buddy getting a letter from the virtual girlfriend saying:

"I miss you so much. I've never met anyone at the S+M club like you. The leather-studded codpiece you wore was so classy! I'm looking forward to seeing you at the next swingers meet."

It is even better if your friend 'overindulged' one night to the point of not remembering things - use the letter to fill in some of the blanks.

Of course, if your buddy is married - this could be quite cruel (unless you get their spouse in on it with you - she could feign jealous rage!)

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
Eric_L,

That's a great idea!! :emoji_thumbsup: Would be a great April 1st prank.

Yee-Ming,

Thanks for remembering. :emoji_thumbsup: I am hoping for a date this weekend.

AllanN

Supporting Actor
Well Eric_L you have officially found a practical use for this website.

Reminds me when my best friend’s mom and I played a practical joke on him. She worked at a sears optometry office. Whenever we went to the mall she would send out her co worker to place notes on his car. We had him going for a while. I even "staked out" the car so I could describe her to him. I though about then finding some girl in the mall that looked like the girl I created in my mind and getting him to confront her. But I decided no to be that cruel. He was pissed when he found out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks