What's new

Family Guy On Adult Swim Starting 4/20 (1 Viewer)

Rob Speicher

Supporting Actor
Ok, when do new Adult Swim seasons start? I like seeing Home Movies four times a week, but I'd really like to see some new eps, along with Aqua Teen.

:emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup: on the Family Guy news, though.

Nick_G

Stunt Coordinator
Family Guy -- WOO HOO!!!!!!

MY favorite show. i get more laughs out of the first 5 minutes of that show than ANY so called SITCOM that is out there. the commercials on "everybody loves raymond" are funnier than THAT show. :rolleyes

glad to see peter and his family coming back!! let's here it for stewie!!!!

PaulBoud

Agent
Well I love this show too, but a 4 dvd box set is coming out right about that time so I'd rather they continue playing "Home Movies". That is a very funny show too. Family Guy is in my queue for it's release at Netflix.

Ike

Screenwriter
I just thought I'd dig this thread up to ask, what's going to happen to The Brak Show? Is it being moved to a new time? I'm not that interested in Family Guy, but I'm addicted to The Brak Show. Please don't tell me it's gone.

AndrewD

Stunt Coordinator
what's going to happen to The Brak Show?
They're resting The Brak Show while they make more episodes. IIRC, it will be back in the Summer.

Also, 'Family Guy' is only on a 5-week test run and if everything goes well, it will come back in the Fall.

"Road to Rhode Island" is scheduled to air on May 4. I'm curious to see if the Bin Laden joke makes it through despite it not being on the DVD.

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
Clear something up for me, will this be new episodes or showing reruns. How many seasons did they make already 3?

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Too bad CN can't rescue the Simpsons from Fox.

Showing all the shows uncut and in order, since CN airs stuff completly as far as I've been able to tell. Only editing I've seen them do is for the longer than 23 minute pilot episode of Thundercats. All the other shows seemed intact.

Phil Florian

Screenwriter
They did some creative deleting of phrases on "Futurama" and I witnessed one. I think the original line was "Holy Zombie Jesus" and now it was just "Holy Zombie!" Odd, especially since it shows late at night but there you go. Still, it is good to know the show starts at 11PM and wham! There it is, on at 11PM (and not a football or baseball game).

Never watched Family Guy. Looked too much like a retread of the Simpsons. It looks to have the same level of absurdity and wacky take on family dynamics. I will give it a whirl, though. Thank you PVR, thank you.

Phil

Rob Speicher

Supporting Actor
I'm curious to see if the Bin Laden joke makes it through despite it not being on the DVD.
I remember that joke, and didn't even realize it was gone from the DVD. I think the censorship in this case was justified, it probably would have hit a little too close to home for some people. I doubt CN will leave it in.

Phil: Stick with it for a few episodes, you won't regret it.

Trenton McNeil

Second Unit
"Lets hope Osama bin Laden doesn't know any showtunes."

Classic. :)

I thought family guy would be a retread of the simpsons, too....until i watched it.

Not even the same ballpark.

another good line:

"Okay, Lois, but if I do this, tonight I get anal....about cleaning. This place is a pigsty!"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks