What's new

Epson Powerlite 5000XB Projector FOR SALE (1 Viewer)

Matthew Will

Stunt Coordinator
Hello,
I am selling an Epson Powerlite 5000XB projector. There are some dead pixels but once you're watching a movie or displaying anything it is hard to notice them unless you stare straight at them. The lens housing is broken so the lens needs to be manually adjusted into place. Once you set it, though, it stays in place and projects a nice clear image. There is other cosmetic damage but nothing that affects the image. Here is a link to the specs -
http://www.projectorcentral.com/proj...fm?part_id=516
The big details however are 750 lumens, 800X600 Native resolution and a full on/off contrast of 300:1. I am asking 550 plus shipping or best offer. If anyone would like, please email me at [email protected] and I'll be glad to answer any other questions and/or send pictures of the projector and the images it projects. I still use this projector to watch movies on a huge screen, but I am upgrading. Thanks ahead of time. Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks