What's new

Down by Law coming from Criterion! (1 Viewer)

Jon Robertson

Screenwriter
From their homepage:
Ask Jim Jarmusch
The Criterion Collection is working on the special edition DVD of Jim Jarmusch’s Down by Law, and we were wondering what questions you would like answered about the film. We can’t guarantee Jim will answer all (or any) of your questions on the DVD, but please do send them in to:
[email protected]*
We will be accepting your questions through the month of April 2002. Please do not send any personal requests; they will not be answered. Please do send thoughtful and creative questions. Send as many questions as you like, but remember to include your full name, city, state and country of residence. Thanks for participating and look out for the DVD this fall!
*By sending a question to this address you agree to allow The Criterion Collection to use your full name, city, state and country of residence and the text of your question in full or edited form, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity.
The last disclaimer bit sounds dodgy, but essentially it's great that the companies are asking the fans for questions to help with the supplements, and it's great to know the film is in such good hands!

Jon Sheedy

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the heads up, Jon! I love this film and will be sending a question or two that direction shortly. Looking forward to this one!!!! :)
JOn

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Yep, great news! Now where's that Night on Earth dvd?

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
I have not seen the film and will not be sending in any questions, but my goodness, what an interesting idea from Jarsmuch!
Jason

Damin J Toell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Damin J. Toell
I have not seen the film and will not be sending in any questions, but my goodness, what an interesting idea from Jarsmuch!
IIRC, Jarmusch wasn't able to give a commentary track that he liked for Criterion's Stranger Than Paradise LD, even after a couple of attempts. perhaps the question submissions are to help give him material to discuss during a commentary.
DJ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks