What's new

Dolby Demo channel (1 Viewer)

Nick H

Auditioning
I just got my DishNetwork installed. At the dealer they showed me a channel that was a dolby digital demo channel. Does anyone no what channel this is? thanks

CRyan

Screenwriter
Hmph. I have had Dish for a year now and know nothing of this. Are you sure it was a Dish demo loop, and maybe not DirectTV or something else? If there is such a channel on Dish, I would sure like to know as well. It would be fairly easy to call DishNetwork though. I think even the CSRs could answer that....maybe.
Maybe someone else can clear this up.
C. Ryan
------------------
http:\retrohome.domainvalet.com/Project5.jpg

Jim FC

Stunt Coordinator
There is indeed a Dolby Digital demo channel on DISH - I believe it is on channel 9460 or something like that - but it is only available to retailers. It is hidden to regular customers; if you are not a DISH retailer the channel will not appear in your guide. From what I remember it is nothing too impressive, just a brief explanation of DD and one demonstration as traffic zooms around your head in 5.1 channel sound. No fun 5.1 movie trailers or anything like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks