What's new

General Discussion Digital Movie/TV Deals (1 Viewer)

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Mission Impossible Complete TV Series $19.99 on iTunes.
I already have too many TV series purchased digitally that I haven't watched yet, but this was too good of a price to pass up. I probably have enough unwatched material to last me a decade or more. What's one more to add to the list? :laugh:

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Fanflix has a bunch of Sony titles, 2 or more for $4.99 each, some of which are in 4K. The Charles Bronson "Hard Times" is a 4K title. I hadn't realized that one was in 4K on Vudu/Fandango.

RICK BOND

Screenwriter
Real Name
RICK

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
A handleful of MA movies are showing up on Amazon video for free including
Nightnare on Elm St
Earnest Saves Christmas
You, Me and Dupree
The Fugitive
A Christmas Story
the Replacements

None seem to movie over to ITunes in 4K and they will likely never get upgraded since your getting them on Amazon.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Nightnare on Elm St
Earnest Saves Christmas
You, Me and Dupree
The Fugitive
A Christmas Story
the Replacements

None seem to movie over to ITunes in 4K and they will likely never get upgraded since your getting them on Amazon.
2001 did come to iTunes as 4k for me. Ernest, Replacements, Dupree, Fugitive are HD. The others I already have.

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Nightnare on Elm St
Earnest Saves Christmas
You, Me and Dupree
The Fugitive
A Christmas Story
the Replacements

Looks like this was a one-day deal or a pricing error, as the movies have all reverted back to regular price.

David Deeb

Screenwriter
Real Name
David
I poked around looking for this for 15 minutes and could only find $19.99 per season. But your link took me to the right place. Thank you so much.

Similar situation happened on the recent Mission Impossible box set sale. Finding it was difficult, but eventually found it.

It didn’t seem to be this way until the recent Apple TV update which I still haven’t done.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
I poked around looking for this for 15 minutes and could only find $19.99 per season. But your link took me to the right place. Thank you so much.
You are welcome. I had the same problem finding the complete series with in the iTunes website. So when I found it, I posted the link to make it easier for anyone else looking for it. I found it by googling "Twilight Zone 1960's The Complete Series on iTunes"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks