What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Did anyone see Jim Norton on Leno a week ago? (1 Viewer)

Ryan L. Bisasky

Second Unit
While I thought the stand up portion was good (its better heard on Opie and Anthony on XM), but best part was during the interview segemnt. It just seemed so wrong when Norton gave Hilary Duff that pedifile look, and then with the line
Leno "you know she's 17 right"
Norton "meh, too old" she looked so embarassed.
:laugh:
heres a link to it.
http://www.foundrymusic.com/opieanth...ance.html#jump

Well I'll ignore the threadcrapper and agree that it's hilarious. Jim Norton is a riot, most dirty humor I've heard as well. Also O&A rock as well.

WillG

Senior HTF Member

But what's cool about L'il Jimmy is that he knows he's a scumbag and makes no illusions or apologies for it. I find his comedy refresing in that he'll go for saying whatever he wants no matter how sick, perverse or politically incorrect it is and it is hilarious.

Ken Chui

Supporting Actor
I caught the Leno segment and found it hilarious as well. I didn't follow his work until he made regular appearances on "Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn" (along with "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart", made for the best lineup in late night viewing).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shronkey234
Recent bookmarks