What's new
World Wide Stereo

Denon AVRS710W Wireless Network help (1 Viewer)

John_Bilbrey

Second Unit
Guys,

Has anyone seen or heard of any network-related (specifically wireless) issues on this series of receiver? Mine seems to have lost it's cookies on the network side. It still gets an IP address, but I can't change any settings or anything like that. I can't use AirPlay with it, it doesn't show up on the network. I get a "please wait" when I click on diags in the setup menu, and all other options are grayed out in the network section.

728x90

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Reviewer
Real Name
Dave Upton
I haven't run across this John, but I would suggest a full power cycle, just unplug it and wait 1 minute before plugging back in. If that doesn't work, I'm afraid you'll have to do a factory reset:

Resetting factory settings

Perform this procedure if the display is abnormal or if operations cannot be performed.

Various settings are reset to the factory default values. Make settings again.

Ope%20Resetting%20S710E3_DRDZILddvjcmxn.png

Turn off the power using
Power%20Button_UJDCILaapkfwct.png

Press
Power%20Button_UJDCILaapkfwct.png
while simultaneously pressing TUNER PRESET CH + and TUNER PRESET CH -.

Remove your fingers from the two buttons when “Initialized” appears on the display.

djc11369

Agent
Real Name
Darrin
Guys,

Has anyone seen or heard of any network-related (specifically wireless) issues on this series of receiver? Mine seems to have lost it's cookies on the network side. It still gets an IP address, but I can't change any settings or anything like that. I can't use AirPlay with it, it doesn't show up on the network. I get a "please wait" when I click on diags in the setup menu, and all other options are grayed out in the network section.

I'd try a network reset first instead of a full reset. Here's a helpful post, or thread really for all things pertaining to the 2015 Denon models.

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-re...ner-s-thread-faq-hdcp-2-2-a.html#post34728977

Edit: Looks like the above is the network reset, my bad, but still a very helpful thread

John_Bilbrey

Second Unit
Thanks for the tips guys. As luck would have it, I came home the other night and it was working fine. Strangest thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChiChi0010
Recent bookmarks