What's new
World Wide Stereo

Deepdiscount sales (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
This looks to be a very nice code with a couple other groups already discounted.
Gamera Collection now $109 + tax

Abominable 3D $24
Most of the WAC 3D titles are $18-19 before discount

Free Shipping - $25 after discount before sales tax.

A lot of Warner Archives titles released prior to 9/30 are $14-16 If you don't believe the 4/44 is happening in a few days then it's not a bad price. Some of the 19.99 MSRP titles are $12+
A couple newer items like Dodsworth and The Stalking Moon are $18

Alos many of the TV sets are 30-40% off which even if WBShop has another 30-40% Multidisc sale in parallel means DD might be a better deal -- Shameless S8 and 9 are around $25

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Yes, I found several "bargains" with the current lower prices on many items coupled with the code.

One of the items I picked up is the Thelma Todd & Sazu Pitts: The Hal Roach Collection: 1931-1933. It's currently on sale for $21.39 before the 15% code.

I discovered a pair of new Hal Roach collections coming out at the end of the month and currently available for pre-order. For a sweet $15.73 is The Complete Hal Roach Streamliners Collection, Volume 1: The Tracy & Sawyer Military Comedies and for $16.40 is the Complete Hal Roach Streamliners Collection 2 (The Westerns) with Jimmy Rogers and Noah Beery. There's also currently available is The Complete Hal Roach Thelma Todd/ Patsy Kelly Comedy Collection for $21.39. All prices are before applying the 15% code.

I'm looking hard at a 2nd order as I keep finding really good prices before the code is applied.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
This really has nothing to do with DD but is the USPS...

I absolutely do not understand USPS routing... My DD order left the Louisville, KY distribution center and went to the Pittsburgh, PA distribution center. All of my USPS package deliveries come through the Memphis, TN distribution center before hitting my town. That means the package went further to Pittsburgh than it would have gone had it been shipped directly to Memphis *plus* it now has to come back this way, past Louisville from where it originated, just to get to Memphis. It will travel at least twice as far and take twice as long as necessary due to, what appears to be, inept routing. :huh:

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
202003020-dormouse-mod1.jpg

Valid till 3/23 ...(Note the spelling)

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Nice to have an extra code, but with the active 15% QUEENOFSHARKS (typo corrected) code good through Sunday Night (11:59 pm CT hopefully) the 10% code seems a bit odd. The 2 codes won't stack and the 10% expires Noon Monday CT

Last edited:

ScottJH

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scott
This really has nothing to do with DD but is the USPS...

I absolutely do not understand USPS routing... My DD order left the Louisville, KY distribution center and went to the Pittsburgh, PA distribution center. All of my USPS package deliveries come through the Memphis, TN distribution center before hitting my town. That means the package went further to Pittsburgh than it would have gone had it been shipped directly to Memphis *plus* it now has to come back this way, past Louisville from where it originated, just to get to Memphis. It will travel at least twice as far and take twice as long as necessary due to, what appears to be, inept routing. :huh:

Does seem like a waste but for some reason(s) media rate pkgs go through that Pittsburgh distribution center.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Nice to have an extra code, but with the active 15% QUEENODSHARKS code good through Sunday Night (11:59 pm CT hopefully) the 10% code seems a bit odd. The 2 codes won't stack and the 10% expires Noon Monday CT
Your 15% off code is now invalid.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member

15% code appears dead, but 10% now active. I haven't checked the code, but it appears that it's a 10% code off your order if you have even a single item with the Icon attached. I tried with 1 item with the ICON and 2 items without and sure enough 10% whole cart

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member

A couple of interesting possibilities

The AUS Imprint titles are all up for preorder at $25ea after code
15% off and Free Shipping seems to be a good enough deal esp if you don't have to worry about AUS POST shipping from any of the Direct AUS retailers.

Still a bit more expensive than going through SanityAU for the Bundle -- after GST removal and 10% off code + shipping it appears that you could get all 5 for $100USD ASSUMING Sanity ships and the exchange rate stays relatively the same.

If you just want a single title or 2 then DeepDiscount seems to be a nice option

Last edited:

Angelo Colombus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Angelo Colombus
Been trying most of today to place a order but when I click on the place order button I keep getting a error message "Shipping Destination Error Check: HTTP 0, error". I called them and they told me they are having issues with the website but could not tell me what the error message means.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmoore9
Recent bookmarks