What's new

Deepdiscount sales (2 Viewers)

David Norman

Premium
15% OFF CODE: SUNSHINE EXPIRES 7/22 NOON CT

1595268471614.png

FOR A SHORT TIME ONLY! Extra savings on every order!

Enter coupon code SUNSHINE and save an additional 15%
on everything site-wide. Some restrictions apply.*​
Discount applies to items only and not to shipping and tax.
Coupon expires Wednesday July 22, 2020, at noon CT
and cannot be combined with any other offers.

*Video games, video game consoles, select turntables
and LEGO® products are excluded from the offer.​

David Norman

Premium
Just in time for the 2nd round of AUS Imprint titles -- brings them to around $27 ea.

Not a great price, but maybe easier than ordering from AUS directly
OTOH, if you are waiting for a better price, I';d expect JBHiFi's Fathers Day (Sept 6) sale to start sometime later this week or weekend. In the past there has been at least a 20% off off on most movies and sometimes a 30% or b2G1 sale That could move the new releases close to 20USD each shipped

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
15% off until Thursday. Want to order a few movies but worried about receiving them.

View attachment 78973

What’s the worry?

I know they can be a bit slow on order fulfillment, especially for backordered items, but I’ve only ever had one actual problem w/ them over the years (due in no small part to their sometimes somewhat erratic or incomplete listing info, especially when it comes to something like SACDs)... though I don’t order that often, especially in recent years. Haven’t had any real problems buying BDs from them — my last order went perfectly fine a couple months back...

_Man_

Angelo Colombus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Angelo Colombus
What’s the worry?

I know they can be a bit slow on order fulfillment, especially for backordered items, but I’ve only ever had one actual problem w/ them over the years (due in no small part to their sometimes somewhat erratic or incomplete listing info, especially when it comes to something like SACDs)... though I don’t order that often, especially in recent years. Haven’t had any real problems buying BDs from them — my last order went perfectly fine a couple months back...

_Man_
For me it's the Media Mail shipping. It took my copy of Police Squad almost a month to travel the distance of 500 miles to arrive. With the increase of more mail for upcoming voting the post office will get more busy. But the order after that took a week so i might order from them.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Unfortunately many titles are on backorder and will not allow you to place orders for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amenviron