DD-OliveBOGO-0420-Rhero.jpg

Last edited:

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Nothing really earthshaking here but there are a few good deals:

1588091312361.png

They've not posted an expiration date on this one. Hopefully it'll overlap a % Off sale before it ends.

David Norman

Premium
No straight % off coupons since Easter.

The Olive Sale and there are a couple of Select Genre -- Add 2 Get 10% and Add 3 get 15% sales

I was a little surprised at nothing for Mothers Day. I'd be a little shocked if there's not some sort of Memorial day Coupon, but looking at last year there was s drought between the 15% SPRING coupon and a late June 15%. There were a couple early June 10% codes though

Last edited:

David Norman

Premium
FLOWERS 15% OFF CODE

Expires 5/27/2020 Noon CDT

coupon

COLUMBIA CLASSIC 4K ($100.63) $85.53 + 3.99 heavy shipping and tax for most

IMPRINT RECORDS -- the new AUS line of 1st 5 release
29.41ea -- now 25.00 exactly so Free Shipping

Last edited:

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
I took advantage of that one to pre-order the new Laurel & Hardy "Definitive Restorations" BR set for $43.73 (after discount and adding sales tax). I figure that's going to be the lowest price for a bit on that one. Amazon's still stuck at $59.99.

David Norman

Premium
mail

Columbia Classics 4K box -- 99.99 -10% + 3.99 SHipping + tax.

Not as good as the 15% off a last week, but still better than most places

$100 net my sales tax. Amazon's best price would have been $104 even if I caught the couple hours that $12 coupon was active.
$110 at Bullmoose

The Target B2G1 deal still is by far the best deal -- $75-80 after tax even splitting it 3 ways and accounting for 2nd shipping

David Norman

Premium
This is not a deal for right now, but sometime in the next week or two it might be a good chance.

Most of the 3+ month old in-stock WAC titles are 35-40% off normal price (100-125 titles right now) -- looks like items released before March 1, 2020. The backordered titles seem to be at a higher price point and there are a lot of them for some reason currently -- at least 60-80 seem to be backordered.
It seems every 3-4 months DD does this with the WAC line. Most of the 'older' 21.99 titles are $14+, some of the 19.99 titles are $12-13ea

When a 15% code pops up it can be an excellent chance to grab a lot of them at around $12 each. Not quite as good as a 4/44, but similar in price to the Target B2G1 deal and usually a lot more older items than Target. The Target deals are often very good for new release and preorder titles though currently a lot of the new/upcoming titles aren't on the Target site.

It;s also makes an extremely good deal on those multidisc titles and TV sets that aren't part of WBSHOP deals.

There are a few exceptions to the sale prices like the 2 made for TV Dolly Movies aren;t very deeply discounted.

Last edited:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Real Name
Robert
I'm going to stay away from DD for a while. At least, when it comes to movies I really want to see right away as the USPS is still feeling the pains of Covid-19.

David Norman

Premium
I think USPS going through Michigan and Illinois (esp Detroit) still seem to be affected with some reports of packages going through Colorado and Washington still having longer stopovers

I'm not seeing any issues in this direction and most other regions seem to be working OK for domestic packages

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
The only shipment, so far, I've had affected was one that came out of the PA warehouse. It took that disc 2 weeks to make the ~12hr journey from the PA depot to the one in Memphis, TN (the last stop before being sent to my home town) with almost 3 weeks from shipping notice to arrival in my mailbox. There were absolutely no tracking updates during that time. While waiting for that one to arrive, a preorder was shipped, from a different warehouse, and arrived in 3 days. The "in stock" item that came from the PA warehouse finally arrived a couple of days *after* the preorder arrived.

Last edited:

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
My recent order took about 10 days. I ordered 6/4, it was shipped around 6/8, and it arrived on 6/15.

David Norman

Premium
Another marginal coupon, but at least something
I do have a question - when did DD seem to go All Shark All the Time. I remember Shark Week and Shark Month, but it feels like DD is Shark Year

10% off 2+ items BULLSHARK expires 6/26/2000 Noon CT

Last edited:

David Norman

Premium
15% Off All Orders MEGALODON Expires 6/30/2020 5pm CDT

DeepDiscount.com

If anyone is looking for WAC older BD title - there are about 140 of the 19.99-21.99 titles around 35%-40% off so pretty close to the 4/44 prices and about as good as Target B2G1.

A lot of the backordered title are around $16 and there are a lot of current backordered titles (60 in that $16 range in addition the cheaper titles).

Newer titles (less than 3 months or so are in the $19 area so still decent price, but Bullmose often has those cheaper

A lot of the multidisc and TV sets are also 35-40+% of so those are very good prices relative to other deals.

WAC have been around this price most of the month, but often DD resets their monthly prices a day or so before the end of the month so don't wait until Mon or Tuesday if you really are serious

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samuel698