What's new

40% off sale on Paramount TV-on-DVD at DeepDiscount (1 Viewer)

Bob Hug

Screenwriter
The site has nearly 500 titles on sale including both vintage and moden series. There are some real bargains there like seasons 1 and 2 of "Hawaii Five-0" for just $17.97 each and both volumes of season 1 of "The Untouchables" for $29.97. Some recent releases like "The Fugitive" season 3, volume 2 are also included ($23.97).

Here's the link: http://www.deepdiscount.com/movie-deep-deals_paramount-tv-sale/

Also, there is a Warner sale going on for selected TV-on-DVD with savings up to 70% off. It's mostly newer shows but I did see Clint Walker's "Cheyenne" season 1 (the only season released) for just $12.97; a good deal for classic TV Westerns fans.

Go get 'em!

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
Thanks, Bob! Good stuff with both sales, and I did see a few other classics for great prices in the WB section. Things like Adventures of Superman, F Troop, Gilligan's Island, and several 70's and 80's shows for those interested.

Gary "good to 'see' you Bob - take care, my friend" O.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks