What's new

David VP, thanks for your review. (1 Viewer)

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
David VP, I just wanted to tell you thanks for your review of the Dick Van Dyke Show Season One set. I used it as a 'map' for an April Fool's joke(it's the posting listed as 'My review of BW season 1 on US DVD') I played on some Bewitched fans. I copied it but replaced everything Dick Van Dyke with everything Bewitched. It was hilarious......I gave you credit though for the original idea........

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
There were some that were fooled part way through my review until they realized that the packaging for the DVD sounded just like the Dick Van Dyke show.....:D

What was really funny was the prank pulled by that board's admininstrator's on everyone that goes to Harpies Bizarre. They had two big news stories, one about how Nicole Kidman had been denied playing Cousin Serena in the movie and that the part had gone to Lara Flynn Boyle, therefore Nicole was backing out of the movie. The link to it was to what looked like CNN.com. It really looked legit until you realized you could click anywhere on the screen and when you did there was a picture of Uncle Arthur popping up on a piece of toast in a toaster, laughing with the words "You've been fooled." And along with that story they had another about how Sony had decided to scrap the DVD release of Bewitched because the movie wasn't going ahead.

Yes, there were some that were truly mad about that!:thumbsdown: It's just like Serena told Samantha: "You used to be such fun before you caught mortalitis." There were some that had a severe case of that this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks