What's new

Dahlquist or Axiom dealers in Toronto? (1 Viewer)

I'll be in Toronto next week for training and wonder if there's any Axiom or Dahlquist dealers there. I checked their respective websites and didn't find anything. Any recommendations appreciated.

GrahamT

Supporting Actor
There are no Axiom dealers, internet only. While you are here though check out the other Canadian speakers like Energy, PSB, Paradigm, Totem etc

Some good places to go to are Kromer, Bay Bloor Radio and Audio One.

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
That is not true, there ARE Axiom dealers, though they are rare. We have one here in SF. E-mail them and see if there may be one in your area.

GrahamT

Supporting Actor
My bad, I though they were internet only. Sorry bout that. If I find out about one here I will have to check them out.

Marc H

Second Unit
Jon,
If you can make it to Ottawa, our shop carries the Dahlquist line but we have dropped the Axiom brand from our line up now. Please shoot me an email if I can answer any questions on them for you.

Drew_W

Screenwriter
Check out Brack Electronics. It's downtown just east of Yonge on Front street right in the middle of the downtown core. And they sell everything from Sony to Levinson/Krell/Hafler/whatever else you consider your Holy Grail of H/T. And they have to be some of the most approachable sales people around. If you want to look around, they'll be friendly to you and actually talk to you and let you audition systems (in the absence of other customers...as opposed to certain other dealers who ignore you if you don't come there to buy $100000 worth of equipment).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks