What's new
World Wide Stereo

Curved Edges HELP! (1 Viewer)

Irfanhuss123

Auditioning
Real Name
Irfan
So it took me a few hours, but I installed my new Optoma HD33, so far the picture is looking great, but it's tough for me to fit it in my screen. One huge issue that I'm having is that both of the top edges of the image being projected is curving in. (really annoying) There's nothing I can do about it, does anyone know what my issue is or how I can solve it? I've even resulted in keystone correction because the manual stated that it makes the image more square.
OR any other tips for me to fit the image in my screen better?? I'm using the grid, and doing my best, but it seems that I just can't get it right and I feel like I'm doing something incorrectly. BTW, my projector is certainly in my throw range. The image being projected is certainly fitting, but I cannot get it to sit properly or "squarely" into my screen. HELP!

728x90

Michael TLV

THX Video Instructor/Calibrator
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Chen
Greetings
Digital keystone also turns 1080p images into 720 p quality images ... or worse as a result.
A photo of what you are seeing might help.
regards

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prexhobby
Recent bookmarks