What's new

Criterion Blu-ray titles! (3 Viewers)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
We know you're hungry for our NOVEMBER 2022 Criterion titles. . .We'll be announcing tomorrow, 8/16!

297803414_10166451418100565_7223047687335723407_n.jpg

richardburton84

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jack
Anyone know what movie that photo is from? Based on the past few delayed announcements, it’s clearly from one of the films in this batch, but I just don’t recognize it.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Anyone know what movie that photo is from? Based on the past few delayed announcements, it’s clearly from one of the films in this batch, but I just don’t recognize it.

Not completely sure, but I'm guessing probably Eat Drink Man Woman. Of course, maybe they mean to release that plus The Wedding Banquet (also directed by Ang Lee) at the same time?

That would be great, if so...

_Man_

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Apparently, a film called DAISIES

...or that is what people on the FB page are saying

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Apparently, a film called DAISIES

...or that is what people on the FB page are saying

Hmmm... could be from the (quick) looks of it.

Never heard of it before, which is not unusual for me of course... FWIW, it's currently on both HBO Max and the Criterion Channel...

_Man_

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Because of course they are. 🙄🤬

It irks me that they keep doing these delays month after month as I have to plan my schedule around these announcements. However, this seems to be a regular pattern and I am not certain why they feel the need to stray from their usual announcement date. On the plus side, I commend them for at least communicating to their fans about the delay.

richardburton84

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jack
It irks me that they keep doing these delays month after month as I have to plan my schedule around these announcements. However, this seems to be a regular pattern and I am not certain why they feel the need to stray from their usual announcement date. On the plus side, I commend them for at least communicating to their fans about the delay.

Their communication certainly is improved from what it used to be. Often in the past, we wouldn’t even hear that announcements would be delayed until the day was nearly over.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks