What's new

Cowboy Bebop LE sets are IN STOCK at DeepDiscountDVD!!! (1 Viewer)

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
I ordered about 10 minutes before my first post... therefore if I don't get it, I will be pissed :D (although since I can still GET the DVDs separately softens the blow).
I will call DDD and see what is up tomorrow :)

Tim_Speicher

Stunt Coordinator
I tried to purchase a copy on Aug. 2. I received the first email thanking me for ordering with them.
Still have yet to receive my second email confirming my order... nor has my CC been charged yet. Guess I didn't get in on this deal on time. :frowning:

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Well, called DDD this morning... they say that the DVD will ship out today :) I think the order still being in their computer is a good sign. We'll see ;)

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
What # is yours?
The one I received today is 12,000 and spare change.

It was not rereleased, and was not limited to 5k, 9k, or 10k, despite popular belief. There were many serial numbers over 10k, including one of 14,494 reported as early as January of this year.

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
My understanding was the production was limited to 15K, and I have yet to see any numbered higher than that.

Chris S.

Bruce N

Second Unit
HOLY CRAP! Mine actually showed up! I was sure it was a mistake, my order never showed up on the web site, but I'm holding it in my hands! Number 1764!

Bruce

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
Man and I thought I got a low number. It turned out to be 3985. It was packaged very well and came in great shape. Thanks again to Rob for the heads up.

Chris S.

Bruce N

Second Unit
No, I never received a confirmation email and the order never showed up in the order status listings. It also is not listed in my order history.

Strange.

Bruce

SteveBjr

Stunt Coordinator
I called them yesterday about my order which i placed on the 1st and they said i wasn't in their system and that the set is no longer available :frowning:

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
I called them again today, and they are still saying that it WILL ship out. The explanation that I got was that they just got a couple back in stock and mine would ship out today. I think it is a good sign that I haven't been deleted, but... I don't know if I am EVER going to get my set :frowning:
EDIT: IT JUST ARRIVED!
YES! I DON'T EVEN THINK DDD KNEW IT WAS COMING!

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Oh, and for those of you keeping track... mine is 13130/15000 sets.
My credit card has NOT been charged as of right now. I could not see the set in my order status, I never received a confirmation email... and I called DDD this morning and they said it hadn't shipped yet. Now THAT is weird!
:D

jeff lam

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeff Lam
Something strange going on here. Where is the DDD wharehouse? I haven't received one yet but submitted my order just after Rob posted this. There is no info at all in my account status or history and I have not received any emails except that first one. I am in CA so I'm just hoping it's taking a little longer. I hope it arrives.

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
Rob, I'm glad you got yours. If they perchance send you a second set, please consider selling it to me.

Bruce N

Second Unit
As of this moment my CC has not been charged.

I received the shipping email this afternoon.

The tracking number says my order shipped Aug. 1st.

Bruce

Bruce N

Second Unit
Do your sets actually say #*****/15000?
My set only says #1764 on a silverish sticker on the bottom.
Bruce

Jesse Leonard

Second Unit
Mine also showed up today. I didn't think it would though. I called them a few days ago to ask if my order went through since it didn't show up on their site and I didn't get a follow up email. They told me that I would not be receiving it because they were sold out. But today it arrived and just a few minutes ago, I got an email letting me know that it has shipped :D So, I don't think their computer system actually knows what is going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks