What's new

Covert Affairs Season 3 (1 Viewer)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
This episode really went in a kind of goofball direction. I liked the ending, but it's hard to believe that

You get shot twice in the chest, you get back to training, get right back in the field, invade russia alone, get in multiple fights with big guys, bleed from your CHEST WOUND and yet, finish off hte bad guy in a monologue heavy final scene.

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
I found it a nice capper to a pretty strong season arc. Yeah, the injury was overplayed a tad but it did little to mar my enjoyment of the episode. Annie has undergone a major character arc this season. A nice change from the wheel spinning they had her character paralyzed with the previous two seasons.
The trip home back from Russia, if they decide to make that a major story, could be quite intense.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I still don't know how Annie survived those shots to the chest either.
You'd think they'd cast another actress for the role of Lena besides Sarah Clarke given the eventual reveal (Nina Myers, anyone)? :)

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Patrick Sun said:
I still don't know how Annie survived those shots to the chest either.
You'd think they'd cast another actress for the role of Lena besides Sarah Clarke given the eventual reveal (Nina Myers, anyone)? :)
I guess some of us were thinking that they wouldn't pull off another Nina, but they did anyway.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Disappointed by the season premiere, which felt underwhelming. The next episode, however, was much better with the show back on top form. It was great seeing Auggie out in the field with Annie (the lift fight scene was filmed very well).

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
The entire back and forth with the Israeli Mossad has been really fun stuff; I liked the showdown in the marketplace last night. I thought her turning the son against his father was a great use of information; how she got that packet, who knows.. but it worked. Auggie remains my favorite character.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
I haven't seen this week's NCIS episode, "Shiva", yet, but I noticed that Oded Fehr ( Eyal Lavin) is appearing there. I wonder how close his character will be to Eyal Lavin.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks