What's new

Conan O'Brien 10th anniversary DVD (1 Viewer)

EricW

Senior HTF Member
i wasn't going to get this for the episode itself, but i figured there'd be anough extras that the low price was justified. true enough, there's full segments included of Conan going to Ireland and a few others.

as i was watching them though, i felt they weren't as funny as some of the others i've seen on the show. for instance the one where he looks for an apartment (a clip of it was shown on the anniversary special) was way funnier than any of the ones in the collection. did anybody else feel the same way?

also the possibility of so many other things they could have added (Conan RULES when it comes to the segments and prop pieces) like "if they mated" or "actual items" makes me wonder why they don't make a "best of Conan" series of DVDs. hopefully the effort into making the DVD and the sales of it will make NBC think about it.

also, how about posting the eggs on this DVD? there's one on the main menu of Roth flipping his shades, and i think another of more celbrity "secrets" (will have to recheck where it is)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks