What's new

Conan O'Brien "infomercial" for DVD release (1 Viewer)

Linda Thompson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Linda
Wasn't sure whether this fit more properly in this forum or in the TV AND HDTV PROGRAMMING forum.

http://www.imdb.com/news/sb/#2 (near the bottom of the page)

'Late Night': The Infomercial

In what Late Night With Conan O'Brien producer Jeff Ross called "an infomercial parody that is actually an infomercial," the Aug. 12 edition of the comedy talk show will be staged as a late-night advertisement, pitching the DVD releases of Conan O'Brien's 10th anniversary clip show and a collection of appearances featuring Triumph, the Insult Comic Dog, TV Guide reported on its website Monday. "Every cheesy aspect of infomercials will be included in the parody, from Bruce Jenner-like guests to O'Brien dressed in a really loud sweater," the publication said. However, it noted, the toll-free number will be real, and viewers will be urged to buy the DVDs for $19.98 each.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
I can't wait! I'll definitely be watching that episode. Thanks for the notice!

Ryan FB

Second Unit
I'll be watching, but I'll be getting the discs for not $19.98, not $14.99, but only $12.99 for a limited time at Circuit City if you act now! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks