What's new

Classic TV Promos, Commercials and Bloopers - Post ‘Em! (2 Viewers)

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
Promos for Wonder Woman w/Lynda Carter:

--First, a 1976 promo for "The Pluto File" (OAD Sat. Dec. 25, 1976 on ABC; this is the episode I've arrived at in my viewing of the WWII ABC go [1976-77], which isn't all that bad, now that I seem to be getting into it)...

And here is the listing for that episode on the episode guide folio for the first go:

wonderwomanplutofile.jpg

And ABC's promo screen at the end:

wonderwomanabcpromo1976.jpg

Then, some assorted promos for the CBS seasons as The New Adventures of Wonder Woman (1977-79; as stated before, have finished the third and final go [second and final CBS season], and have yet to see the second go [first CBS season]):

The 1960's

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neal Rose

Frank Waldecker hosts this Ideal Toys press meeting / Christmas toy pitch featuring the Official Ideal Steve Canyon Jet Helmit and American cartoonist Milton Caniff the creator of Steve Canyon. At 7:30 Frank shows us the Ideal television program schedule for Christmas. The NEW YORK schedule. See the classic New York TV Station bumpers below.​

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
Here's a pitched-up version of the New, Original Wonder Woman title (the actual opening, and not the re-edited one that just says Wonder Woman) from the pilot of the Carter/Waggoner series in 1975 on ABC-- thought you'd like this.

ScottRE

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
One aspect of classic TV releases I wish was more common are the inclusion of the network promos, tags and the "in color" intro cards. Some DVD and blu ray releases of shows, like The Fugitive, The Invaders, Batman, etc, kept them but for whatever reason, Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea dropped them from all but a few fourth season episodes. None of the third season episode color intros were retained. Luckily, I still have a bunch of VHS recordings from TV and 16mm film reels.

I don't know if I'd posted these before but here we go anyway.

The 1960's

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neal Rose
Shelly Long Spencer Milligan
Tour Chicago (1970)​

A fast paced tour of Chicago in 1970, with Shelly Long (before Cheers) and Spencer Milligan (before Land of the Lost). All the Chicago sites in this groovy time machine of the past. The couple is followed from morning to night. See the sites by day, the action by night. O'Hare airport, Rush Street, Michigan Avenue, the Outer Drive, the beaches, Lake Michigan, the Skyway, Shubert Theater, the Pump Room, the Wendella tour boat, ships at port, Museum of Contemporary Art, "L" trains, The Art institute, Field Museum, and some psychedelic dancing to finish the day. From 16mm film, faded, color corrected by Resolve. (Moviecraft Inc.)

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
1977 TV Guide article on original ABC first-season Wonder Woman (did you know that this character is over 80 years old?)

wonderwoman1977tvguidearticle1.jpg

wonderwoman1977tvguidearticle2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks