What's new

Classic TV Promos, Commercials and Bloopers - Post ‘Em! (1 Viewer)

The 1960's

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neal Rose
Hello all! Let’s see if this concept sticks around for a bit.

Here’s some ground rules. Anything you post must have a connection to Classic Television Series, Actors, Actresses or Animals.

In addition to Promos, Commercials and Bloopers it could also include Singing or Dancing Video Performance, Animation, Shorts and Collectibles (Comic books, Posters etc.)

It should not include music audio only videos like from Vinyl LP’s or Singles or CD’s. Again any Classic TV Commercials must have a connection to Classic TV Series or Classic TV Stars UNLESS you feel it is a spectacular commercial that cannot be overlooked.

Finally, no Nabisco commercials of any kind. Got that John? And no discussions of Classic TV Series you’d like to see released on DVD or BluRay!! :)

You can find these on YouTube, DailyMotion, Vimeo, Internet Archive or wherever.

I’ll start this off with a few promos uploaded this very evening.

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
British Hardcastle and McCormick promo from ITV/Channel 4 from 1983, apparently for the 2-hr. pilot:

Has dialogue I remember from seeing it on DVD:

Hardcastle: "You were guilty. You stole that car."
McCormick: "It was my car to begin with!"
Hardcastle: "Lady Justice is a tough old broad!"

Then Hardcastle lays it out what he wants to do (referring to the 200 cases that he aimed to resolve with McCormick's help):

Hardcastle: "I want these guys, see? They escaped justice and I know good and well they're on the outside now committing new crimes. So that's where you come in, see? Now what we're gonna do: we're gonna hunt 'em down, we're gonna find out what they're doing now and we're gonna bust 'em. You're gonna be my fast gun."

McCormick, smarting off: "Do I get to wear a cornball Hawaiian shirt and tennis shoes?"

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
Various Hart to Hart promos from 1981 to 1983:

Second-season episode "Ex-Wives Can Be Murder" (OAD Tues. Jan. 20, 1981 on ABC):

Fourth-season episode "Hart's Desire" (OAD Tues. Nov. 16, 1982 on ABC):

Fifth-and-final-season episode "Love Game," w/Martina Navratilova (OAD Tues. Nov. 8, 1983 on ABC):

Fifth-and-final-season episode "Passing Chance" (OAD Tues. Nov. 15, 1983 on ABC)

Fifth-and-final-season episode "Long Lost Love" (OAD Tues. Nov. 22, 1983 on ABC; 20 years to the date when JFK bought the farm); alongside Three's Company and Oh, Madeline promos...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks