What's new

Charlie's Angels (The Original Series) (1 Viewer)

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
revgen said:
Me too. They are airing on COZI (an NBC/Universal station) in widescreen, but it doesn't look HD to me.
If it's widescreen it may well be cropped. I know Universal HD was doing that on Hogan's Heroes a few years back and the CBS Syndication Bible even offers it in 16x9 but it's cropped. I remember Charlie's Angels on Universal HD and the transfers looked brilliant. So far, though, the picture quality on S2 is rather stunning in comparison to the S1 transfers. Oh, and I'm having a hard time choosing between Cheryl Ladd and Kate Jackson now! :lol:

Tooncy

Second Unit
The widescreen presentation on COZI is definitely cropped. And doesn't look HD to me, either.

Hasslein

Second Unit
Real Name
Jim
Did Season One ever come with fold out packaging like season two, or has it always been slimcases in a box?

Hasslein

Second Unit
Real Name
Jim
Thank you, I hadn't opened it yet because I wasn't sure... I still have 1-4 sealed and the complete series sealed... Never got around to opening them because I was watching them on Cozi...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks