What's new

CBS MOD DVD for 2019? (2 Viewers)

Bert Greene

Screenwriter
Seems too far-fetched, but could it be a certain CNP anthology series?

Not that I would have any idea how it might have wound up at CBS-Paramount, but somehow "The Californians" (which I thought was an SFM property) managed to do so. Hence, I guess it's conceivable.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
While I wait to see if my crystal ball clears, I’ll take a wild stab based on the hint and go with the comedy Angel. Or as a second guess, I’ll go with The Queen and I for a cheapie 2 disc release.

Would probably be hoping too much for a Tightrope (technically in the sky if outdoors, and can be quite suspenseful).

Gary “at least give me credit for going beyond obscure with those first two guesses” O.

Last edited:

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
One more silly thought came to my mind. I wouldn’t be interested but it might fit with the hint. Would this release have anything to do with three stewardesses?

LeoA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Leo
I don't know have a clue where the hints are leading, but will toss a title out anyways. 'To Rome with Love'?

Unsure if this has any sort of syndication history and the necessary tape transfers for it to get even mild consideration for a made-on-demand release.

Bert Greene

Screenwriter
"Flying High" had actually crossed my mind. "Spencer's Pilots" too. But I have no earthly idea who produced either of the series, and if they are under the umbrella of CBS-Paramount.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks