What's new

Catwoman & Alexander lead Razzie Nominations (1 Viewer)

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member

What an odd twist this thread took!

I'm with Robert - ANY kind of movie can be nominated for BP. I don't think they'd ever nominate a short doc for BP - in fact, I have a vague notion that there's a minimum running time to be eligible, but I might have just dreamed that - but a 122-minute film such as F9/11 is indeed a MOVIE and there's no reason it couldn't be nominated as BP.

I have no concept where this "it's only a documentary if it airs on TV" think came from - that's just odd...

Lynda-Marie

Supporting Actor
Man, oh, man, thanks for posting Halle's response! The lady does have a sense of humor. I am sure glad I was NOT in her agent's shoes at that moment!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
I absolutely hate Halle Berry and think she is a horrid actress and stuck up to boot, but the fact that she showed up and was able to poke fun of herself raised her a few notches in my book. Still don't think she is a good actress, but at least I can give her, as an individual, some respect. :D

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
I'd like to apologise for the tetchiness of some of my posts last night. A few of the replies I was reading here seemed a trifle brusque in tone and I was not in the best of moods.

If you guys want to regard documentaries as movies go ahead, no skin of my nose. I don't consider F911 a movie any more than I do a 60min wildlife documentary. And for the foreseeable future my movie and documentary collections will remain segregated, un-PC I know.;)

Now back to the Razzies... yeah Battlefield Earth!!:emoji_thumbsup:

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee

I don't dislike Berry, but feel she may be suffering from a bit of overexposure, but I agree her showing up for the awards was pretty cool.

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
Another voice of someone who is most certainly not a fan of Halle.

But she scored major points by showing up. Just awesome. Good for her.

Take care,
Chuck

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks