What's new

Can't Get a Sack on NFL2K3 for Xbox!!! (1 Viewer)

Pete D

Agent
Does anyone else think it's impossible to sack the quarterback in this game? I think I have one sack after 5 games, and I wasn't even controlling the guy that got it. Very frustrating!

Mike Pattee

Second Unit
Whats been determined by most of the people on other boards was this was an over compensation for some problems in 2k1 online play. What would happen was you would line up your defensive end way on the outside and get a sack everytime. So they changed it so its really hard to get sacks. You can get them but its usually coverage sacks.

Mike

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
The CPU almost always takes a three-step drop and then releases against me, so I never have time to burst through the line and get a sack. And the few times I have gotten to the QB, he shrugs off my tackle every time. But against humans I have had much better luck, mostly because they tend to hold onto the ball longer before throwing. Still, it's tough to bring any QB down with one hit; for some reason they can break tackles like crazy. But if you can stagger them, then hit them again with another player, you can bring them down. Nothing better than a 13-yard sack that takes a team out of FG range late in the half... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks