Can you figure out this TV show episode??

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Zane Charron, Apr 2, 2005.

1. Zane Charron

Zane Charron Second Unit

I've been trying to figure this out for a few years now. I remember seeing a TV show episode (at least I think it was TV), probably an 80's Twilight Zone or Tales from the Crypt or something similar with a plot that went like so.

A woman is incarcerated and befriends the prison janitor. He needs an eye operation and she offers to give him the money if she helps her break out. So they agree that when the next death bell rings, indicating the death of an inmate, she'll crawl into the coffin and be buried in the local cemetary and he will dig her up shortly thereafter. Well, as you can guess, she lights a match to see who she is in the coffin with and it is the janitor who had died. Cue screaming.

Sound familiar to anyone?

2. Kyle McKnight

Kyle McKnight Cinematographer

No, but it had my interest until I finished reading, now I don't need to see it! Haha, that's not a jab at you as I was expecting to read about the whole episode coming into a thread like this. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread as it sounds like it'd still be fun to watch.

3. Richard Travale

Richard Travale Producer

Rich Travale
  4. Ray Gutnick

Ray Gutnick Stunt Coordinator

Ray
    sounds a bit like the last episode of alias

5. Zane Charron

Zane Charron Second Unit

Yup Richard, that could very well be it. Alfred Hitchcock Presents. Never would have thought of that. Thanks!