Built a Flexy rack last night....

Discussion in 'Home Theater Projects' started by Greg Kolinski, Aug 10, 2003.

1. Greg Kolinski

Greg Kolinski Second Unit

Got bored yesterday afternoon,so I decided to finally try to make a flexy rack,been meaning to for a while, sinch I ran out of rack space.All the racks in the price range I wanted to keep(CHEAP)just did nothing for me.So, a quick ck on the TNT site,some scribbled notes,and off to Lowes I went.I found some pre-made light oak shelves that looked real nice for about $5 each.Got 3 ft all thread,a box full of nuts ,washers, and some acorn nuts for the top.I painted the all thread and nuts black.Just finished it up a while ago,and transfered everything.WOW ,It turned out great!!! I am real happy with it.I 'm stupid as far as posting pics,,LOL, so could I email it to someone thats a little more computer literate than me,and post it for me??
    It turned out a lot better than I hoped.

Thanks
    Greg

2. Bob Kavanaugh

Bob Kavanaugh Second Unit

Well since I am a fan of flexy racks, and happen to have some extra webspace, i'll host your pics for a few weeks if you'd like. Mail them to [email protected] and i'll post the link here when i'm done. Be sure to check out my flexy at the link below.

3. Bob Kavanaugh

Bob Kavanaugh Second Unit

Greg, my offer still stands if you're interested!

4. Greg Kolinski

Greg Kolinski Second Unit

Great ,Thanks Bob, had to dig through some stuff to find the camera battery's[​IMG]