What's new
World Wide Stereo

Built a Flexy rack last night.... (1 Viewer)

Greg Kolinski

Second Unit
Got bored yesterday afternoon,so I decided to finally try to make a flexy rack,been meaning to for a while, sinch I ran out of rack space.All the racks in the price range I wanted to keep(CHEAP)just did nothing for me.So, a quick ck on the TNT site,some scribbled notes,and off to Lowes I went.I found some pre-made light oak shelves that looked real nice for about $5 each.Got 3 ft all thread,a box full of nuts ,washers, and some acorn nuts for the top.I painted the all thread and nuts black.Just finished it up a while ago,and transfered everything.WOW ,It turned out great!!! I am real happy with it.I 'm stupid as far as posting pics,,LOL, so could I email it to someone thats a little more computer literate than me,and post it for me??
It turned out a lot better than I hoped.

Thanks
Greg

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Bob Kavanaugh

Second Unit
Well since I am a fan of flexy racks, and happen to have some extra webspace, i'll host your pics for a few weeks if you'd like. Mail them to [email protected] and i'll post the link here when i'm done. Be sure to check out my flexy at the link below.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks