What's new

Buffy (X-box) for $29.99 (1 Viewer)

Chris Rock

Supporting Actor
Just picked this one up, along with Tony Hawk 4. Gonna send in for a $10 rebate (for buying 2 XBox games).

Thanks for letting us know it was $30, Dean.

Too bad Tony Hawk 4 isn't online.

Jason Price

Second Unit
I may have to go pick this up this weekend. I'm a huge fan of the series, and have been wanting to pick this one up, but was having trouble justifying $50. At $30, I think I can manage. :)

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
Wish it would reduce to such a price in the UK. :frowning: Got my X-box in May, still only have 4 games. Prices are just so high it hurts....
Dan

Jason Price

Second Unit
Went out and bought this game tonight, and WOW! I'm absolutely loving it so far. A buddy of mine and I played it for about 4-5 hours tonight, and loved every minute of it. I can't believe I waited this long to pick this one up...

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
hopefully they will take what they learned from Buffy and use that to make Indiana Jones an excellent title.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
THey should make more Buffy :)
Jason, don't forget to use the Arena Code, up to 4 player Slayer Action! :)

Dan B

Screenwriter
Well I've been playing this one & I liked it...until...I realized that it's too much of a fighting game for me. Unfortunately, I have a complete lack of skills when it comes to pressing "X,A,X, etc." at the right time, so I am getting my ass pummeled consistently now.

I'm going to have to sell the game...I just don't have the fighting game-type skills & I'm not having fun, unfortunately. I'm putting it up for trade in the FS/FT thread here.

-Dan

Chad Seymour

Stunt Coordinator
I rented the game at first, before the price drop to $29.99. I'm a big Buffy fan, but I was a bit concerned about the replay value, and actual, I still am. I am addicted to it so far. I'm on level 18, the foundry. The price dropped, and my rental was about to expire, but I still couldn't really justify $30 for it because I thought I could beat it with one more rental. But when I went back into the local Hollywood video store, they had about 4 copies of it for sale as preowned games for $19.99. Heck for that, I couldn't pass it up! It's a great game and a lot of fun, but it does help if you follow the show and know who the characters are...

Chad

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks