What's new

Bounty Hunter @ Gamecube (1 Viewer)

Eric Stuckey

Second Unit
Real Name
Eric Stuckey
I just got this game and my first imprestion's were ,What great graphics , Expesaly in the movie parts of it. But the biggist problem is those darn camra angles!
I like it very much so far. I cant wait for codes to come out on it. What do you think?

Tim Hoover

Screenwriter
I second that emotion. I like the nice fast-paced blow stuff up action. Targeting two people simultaneously is also fun. The bad camera is distracting, but when it spazzes out and starts shaking is really annoying.

Eric Stuckey

Second Unit
Real Name
Eric Stuckey
MAN THIS GAME IS HARD AND ADDICTIVE!!!!
Its very fun,I havent been able to put it down.:angry:

Eric Stuckey

Second Unit
Real Name
Eric Stuckey
Holly fuzzball's,This is the first game I'v ever seen that the longer in the game you go, the harder It gets!!! But its fun,There is just something about seing Jango walking around killing everyone that moves.
Over grade:
GamePlay: B+
Graphics: A-
Sound : A+
Replayability: B+
Overall, I LOVE IT. GO GET IT!;) :emoji_thumbsup:

Travis Olson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Travis Olson
I'm pretty surprised by this game. LucasArts kind of pulled off the impossible by making a good game without the help of another developer. I agree on the camera, it's hideous. Why the heck they couldn't get that fixed is beyond me.

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
As interesting as it sounds, the lack of a fixed camera would kill it for me. A poor camera system killed any enjoyment Spider-Man gave me. Still though, I'll probably give this a rental over my semester break.

Derek.Dixon

Agent
I understand this game is 480p, but can someone please verify 16:9 or widescreen also don't forget to update the official thread. thanks:)

Jeremy Illingworth

Supporting Actor
If you have both, what do you prefer: Bounty Hunter or Jedi Outcast? I've never played either on any platform and will probably only get one.

jeremy

Eric C. Mylonas

Stunt Coordinator
I've played both and the Cube incarnation is far and away superior in every way (though I didn't get a chance to check if it ran in 16:9 on PS2).

Tim Hoover

Screenwriter
Jeremy, I prefer Jedi Outcast over Bounty Hunter. Bounty Hunter seems more like an arcade action game, whereas Outcast has more varied gameplay. It also has lightsabers!!!

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
IGN Cube posted a review of Bounty Hunter. Overall score 8.3 with 9's for Graphics and Sound. I'm definitely gonna rent this one over my semester break.

Rob_Pierce

Second Unit
I played the PS2 version and was kind of disappointed. It sounds like the 'cube version is much better, but my biggest complaint is with the secondary bounties. They're a great addition, but it's hard to scan for bounties in the heat of battle. A Metroid Prime-like scanning solution would really improve this game.

I will rent it on the 'cube and hope it's better.

Eric Stuckey

Second Unit
Real Name
Eric Stuckey
Man this game rocks!
I cant put it down. The cut sceans are so real like and Slave-1 is just awsome looking.

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
Finally had a chance to check this out. The camera is bad, but scanning is so much worse. I hope no other game picks up this stupid idea (Metroid Prime, I'm looking in your direction...). It seriously detracts from the fun of this game.

-Dave

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
Rented it the other day. It's not great but it's not nearly as bad as some reviews say. The scanning is stupid, as is marking bounties. The camera is a bit crazy at times but not all that bad. Some of the jumps are insane though, and I found myself getting stuck with no idea where to go next at several points. Overall, worth a rental (if for no other reason than to see the awesome cut scenes) but I'd pass on buying it unless you're a hardcore star wars and fett lover.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks