What's new

"Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2" DVD problems (1 Viewer)

Michael Allred

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
I first got the disc when it originally came out a while back. It played fine except for the last 20 minutes which would NOT play at all. I did notice a slight mark on the disc so I figured maybe that's the problem.

So I decided to get a new one (what's the sense of keeping a DVD if you can't watch the final act?) which arrived today.

Put it in the player (a Sony DVP-S330) and it won't play, in fact my player doesn't recognize the disc is in there (getting messages like "Please isert disc".)

So I go through the process several times, pressing 'play' then 'stop' then 'next'..eventually (in whatever order I pressed the buttons) the DVD's menu *finally* came up and I could play the disc.

Has anyone had any problems playing this DVD? I wonder if there are any problems because it's a DVD/CD combo disc (movie on one side, music on the other)? Any guesses?

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Did anyone figure out the clues from the short clip in the Special Features?

I got door-rug-grave-mirror-water. But the only clue in the movie I could find was the word on the grave changes from "treacle' to "further" then back to "treacle.

Joe:C

Second Unit

It's been a while since I watched this, but I can remember a couple. The mirror one occurs during one of the detective's interviews. As he's walking by a mirror instead of his head reflected there is a white face. The water one occurs during a point in the movie when one of the girls is standing in a river/pond/lake. As she's standing there, you can make out the shadow of the stick figure from the first movie. Sorry I don't have more details, but it's been a few years since I've watched the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks