What's new

Bed On the Wall / Screen (1 Viewer)

Jason-Mar

Auditioning
I have been reading the site now for a week or so and have finally started building my screen. Due to the fact I have just a two bedroom home, deciding on where to put my HT was not real tough. I am a single guy who gets only the occasional visitor so the extra bedroom sounded like just the place. In order to have enough room to have a bed and additional seating I have decide to hang the double bed on the wall, like the Murphy Beds but horizontal. When folded up the front is my screen and when folded down it is a bed. I just thought this might give a few people with limited space (or a wife!) another option/compromise. So far so good... if anyone would like to see any pics or here more about it feel free to email me. Thanks to all for your helpful info on the site

Jason

Jason-Mar

Auditioning
I have none to post at this time and I am new to the board so have not bothered to learn the process... but I will get some up soon.

Jason-Mar

Auditioning
I now have some pictures of this creation and would be happy to send them to anyone who requests them. I did post earlier today about an issue I was having designing the black border around my projected image. I have a few pics of that as well and could still use the help if anyone would be willing to take the time. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks