What's new

Beavis and Butt-Head: The Second Return (Mike Judge/Comedy Central) (1 Viewer)

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
2020 finally coughs up a piece of good news:

Already with two seasons pre-ordered by the network.

The previous revival may have been even better than the original series. How does Mike Judge not have at least some kind of minor doomsday religious-cult created in his honor after Idiocracy landed so impossibly close to the bullseye this year?

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
I’d rather have all the old episodes on DVD. But we know that’s not gonna happen. 😕

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
Would unfortunately have the same problems as a physical media release
True in regards of the music videos, but I would be fine to just have the story portions of the episodes, which Mike Judge is apparently never going to do.

I’d WOULD love to have as many full-with-music-video episodes as possible, though. If we were to ever get something even close to the extent that The Wonder Years pulled off, that would be great.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
True in regards of the music videos, but I would be fine to just have the story portions of the episodes, which Mike Judge is apparently never going to do.

I’d WOULD love to have as many full-with-music-video episodes as possible, though. If we were to ever get something even close to the extent that The Wonder Years pulled off, that would be great.

Unfortunately often the music video sections were the funniest parts of a given episode. Also B&B used a lot of videos of pretty obscure acts that were probably on now defunct indie labels and no one knows who actually owns the rights anymore (that is actually a real issue that affects obscure films).

The only way you’ll ever see uncut with videos B&B again is well, let’s just say it’s a term that is often used to describe a real heavy rain

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
Unfortunately often the music video sections were the funniest parts of a given episode. Also B&B used a lot of videos of pretty obscure acts that were probably on now defunct indie labels and no one knows who actually owns the rights anymore (that is actually a real issue that affects obscure films).

The only way you’ll ever see uncut with videos B&B again is well, let’s just say it’s a term that is often used to describe a real heavy rain
Yeah, I guess that would make it more difficult. As a kid I didn’t care much for the music videos, but would’ve been fun to see some of those again at an older age.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I guess that would make it more difficult. As a kid I didn’t care much for the music videos, but would’ve been fun to see some of those again at an older age.

There are ways, just can’t say much more than that here

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks