What's new

Beauty and Beast - Break the Spell game (1 Viewer)

James Herrod

Stunt Coordinator
Alright, major crisis here. This Break the Spell game has a part where you need to navigate through a bunch of bowling balls that are bouncing down a staircase. You should only need your left and right arrow keys to wiggle your way through, but it keeps killing me while trying to dodge the second ball. I normally wouldn't give two dumps about playing this, but my kids have sternly told me that I will no longer be SuperDad until I can beat this game. Is anybody else having a problem with this? I'm starting to think this is just a glitch in the game. Thank ya kindly. Jim

Mike Blais

Stunt Coordinator
I had to give up, it was driving me nuts! I tried every direction multiple times up,down,left,right. Zip,nada,nothing.:angry:

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
I thought it was a glitch also, but you can go up, left and right unlike the candle one where it was only left and right...I think it goes:

left, up, left, up, left and up

Once I figured out you could go up it was easy.

Gui A

Supporting Actor
I think you have to jump UP over the second ball.
yup...
DVDreview has the directions here

Kenneth Cummings

Supporting Actor
I already beat that game (I was bored), and I notice sometimes when I was hitting the skip chapter button to get past the rose falling, it would acually skip further into the game. But it not always trustworthy either.

By the way, if you thought that part was hard, wait until you meet the last room, it has up and down all the time!

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
God, I HATED that stupid game! I dislike the games they toss on Disney DVDs in general, but at least some of them offer a real reward. I sat through that nuisance on BatB for NOTHING at the end. What a drag!

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
It actually reminded me of playing those old Dragon's Lair and Space Ace video games (which are also on DVD and/or DVD-ROM now).

Regards,

James Herrod

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks a million for all the replies. Now I can finish this game so I can get on with my life. Parenthood!! Gotta love it. Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks