What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Batman DVD Set Missing Tag Scene In S2 Episode (1 Viewer)

borisfw

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
I signed up the first day i read about it . I still have not received an email . :unsure:

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
A couple items about the Season 1, Disc 1 bonuses that are now included. The "next week" tags are presented in chronological sequence with new bumpers preceding them to indicate what specific episode they were intended for. The look is very professional and IMO renders moot the idea that we needed to see these put back on the episodes proper.

dmh1945

Auditioning
Real Name
dan
Yes villain promos on disc 1 ..also batman arsenal promo
And promo for a rebroadcast of the first show. There is narration on the first show that was missing before. Marsha queens of diamonds is complete with the promo for the next week villian. Well between the broken 3season disc that I had and the two disc that Wb. Just replaced I am happy

mrz7

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott Zuncic
Gary16 said:
Same here
borisfw said:
I signed up the first day i read about it . I still have not received an email . :unsure:

Same here......still no email or discs....And I signed up the first day I read about as well? Maybe WB are going in alphabetical order......my last name begins with "Z".....?

****UPDATE***** Warner Brothers must be monitoring the forum.....I literally got an email from them after I posted this......so they must be at the "Z"s now......LOL

mailalan

Auditioning
Real Name
Alan Hamby
My last name starts with "H" and I signed up fairly early and have not received an email.

dmh1945

Auditioning
Real Name
dan
My last name starts with an H also . I signed in my information on about dec. 17 2014
Got my email from wb on feb.6 2015 and recieved the discs today feb.9 2015 Holy post office Batman

The Obsolete Man

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I gave them my info on Christmas day, and recieved the shipping notification today.

I wonder if location you bought the discs at has anything to do with it, since mine was purchased from the Batmanondvd.com site.

Or, if it's just random and they get to you when they get to you?

Brian Himes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
I'm in the boat of no email, no discs. I also signed up on the first day so I should be hearing something soon. At least I hope so.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Brian Himes said:
I'm in the boat of no email, no discs. I also signed up on the first day so I should be hearing something soon. At least I hope so.
I got an e-mail on the first day of notification but no discs yet. I'm on the east coast so I guess it would take a little longer than if I was on the west coast or in the Midwest.

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
I'm in NJ and mine came on Monday. The time from notification to delivery was three shipping days (eliminating Sunday).

mailalan

Auditioning
Real Name
Alan Hamby
Has anyone tried emailing them and asking why they haven't received an email when others who signed up at the same time or later have?

Greg Chenoweth

Supporting Actor
If you're concerned, then call the Warner Brothers customer service number which was on the letter. Here it is again: 1-800-553-6937.

Mark Mayes

Second Unit
Real Name
Mark Mayes
I got my blu-ray replacements today. Not really sure when I requested them, but am really grateful they cared to listen (considering how the market has changed) and impressed with WHV.

Brian Himes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
Apparently only the Blu-ray replacements are ready and being sent out. The DVD versions may take another week or two weeks before they start shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soonercineaste
Recent bookmarks