What's new

B&K Ref 30 upgrade? (1 Viewer)

Brian Vaughan

Stunt Coordinator
Well, I figured it was about time to bring up this thread again. Apparently the fine people at B&K didn't make any announcements regarding a ref 30 upgrade at CES. Has anyone heard any news since then?

Thanks, Brian

Steve Morgan

Second Unit
Real Name
Steve
Brian, read the Outlaw post and the thread about the problems with the Motorola chip.When Motorola gets it worked out we will have our upgrade.
Personally, I am enjoying my Ref 30 and with the few DTS-ES releases I can wait.I would really like to hear Pro-Logic II though.:frowning:

Brian Vaughan

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the reply Steve. I've been hearing about the Motorola problem for months now. I hope they get it corrected soon. I don't know if I will even get the upgrade when it is offered. I just want to hear some details (and perhaps a timeline) from the people at B&K. For anyone who has tried to call them or (God forbid) e-mail them, you know how hard it is to get any info from them. Perhaps I'm just jealous of all the customer support people who own Tag, Outlaw, Lexicon, etc. receive.
Ah! Done venting for the day! :D
Cheers, Brian

Steve Morgan

Second Unit
Real Name
Steve
Brian, if they have been following the Outlaw debacle I don't blame them for not releasing any info.I hope when they do its with new Dacs and all new formats.

Steve M.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks