What's new
World Wide Stereo

B&K AVR507 (1 Viewer)

ShanonS

Stunt Coordinator
Excellent condition, Black. I bought it new from an authorized dealer. Have original Box, Remote, Instructions, box for remote with serial cable for programming the remote. Unit has a couple of minor marks on the front, not even really scratches. There is one minor issue that was there when I bought it. I probably should have contacted B&K about it after I bought it, but it was never a big enough deal. The power cord is a little loose where it connects to the unit. If you move the unit or bump it while doing something like working on a connection, it will momentarily disconnect power. It's not like a short or anything like that, it's very obvously just the power cord. I've always just made sure I power it off if I'm going to mess with anything on my rack, especially any wiring directly to the unit. It works perfectly unless you bump the cord and then it just powers off and on. It's just never been a big enough issue that I was willing to part with the unit for a week or two to send it in. I believe this is a S1 because it still has the THX Ultra 2 logo. I'm the only owner, I don't know if I've ever even taken this up near reference level. This unit functions 100% and sounds absolutely amazing.

I'm asking $850 including UPS shipping and insurance CONUS. I'll be happy to answer any questions, or send pictures.

I didn't have much feedback as a seller/trader on here, but one of those was for my Denon 3801 that I replaced with this years ago and I have over 160 - 100% positive feedback on ebay (slseals).

728x90

ShanonS

Stunt Coordinator
I lowered the price a little. I know I saw a silver one sold recently on e-bay for $900 plus shipping and it didn't have any instructions and they weren't sure it was the right remote, and there's a 505 on another forum asking $900. Anyway, if it's not gone by the weekend it goes to e-bay.

ShanonS

Stunt Coordinator
Playing around with this to see if I could figure out the issue with the plug before I put it on e-bay, I figured out that the plug is just VERY tight and I never had it completely in the socket. So, there is no issue with the plug, but I will be posting this to e-bay in just a few minutes, so it is no longer available for direct purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trackername123
Recent bookmarks