What's new

Ascend vs. HTD Level 3 (1 Viewer)

Connor

Auditioning
Anyone have any experience with the two brands side-by-side? I am in the market for "bang for the buck" speakers, and really like what I have heard about the two. I would simply order them both and send the loser back, but I don't have the ends to put $700-800 on my card. I realize I would probably be more than happy with either selection, as the only other "stereo" I've ever called my own was some Sony Receiver and 2 lower-end polk bookshelves. Just curious if anyone has any testimonials of thier own. :)

Steve Griswold

Stunt Coordinator
As a very happy Ascend owner, I would have to heartily recommend them. Also, Dave is a fantastic guy to deal with.

Ascend has won numerous awards as well, including Soundstage's 2004 Budget Leader award.

OTOH, while HTD's speakers aren't recommended nearly as often as Ascend, Axiom, Rocket, etc.. I have yet to hear one complaint about them.

If you can't afford to audition both, flip a coin. I'm sure you'll be happy with either.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks