What's new

Are you ready for: The 1st Annual Dog Beauty Pageant (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Only on Fox, in primetime (8 p.m. EDT) on 5/8/03, yes, will there be a Dog Beauty Pageant. Sigh...

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
You laugh, but USA usually gets pretty good ratings for the AKC National Dog Show. And John O'Hurley is hosting, and he was pretty amusing the last time I saw him emceeing the one on USA. Not quite Best Of Show, but fun.

It'll be cute, and probably a lot less mean-spirited than the average unscripted show.

Michael Hughes

Second Unit
Talent competetion no doubt will be the highlight, winner to appear on Stupid Pet Tricks on Letterman.

Does the winner get a lifetime supply of Alpo?

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
You laugh, but USA usually gets pretty good ratings for the AKC National Dog Show.
So much that they would can RAW to show it once a year to show it. At least it was an annual event.

I was channel surfing while eating lunch Good Day LA/Live slash NFL Bunny Jillian Barberie is on it. She was griping about it being put up against Friends. Frankly I hope it'll keep Fox from doing any other fashion shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks