What's new

Anyone else miss Joe Bob Briggs from TNT? (1 Viewer)

todd stone

Screenwriter
I miss him on Saturday nights. His trailer park era was best, but when he moved to that apartment scenario things went downhill. Still I wish he was still on. I know he stil runs the joe bob report website, but...

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
The 3 Bs.
Beasts Breasts and Blood
Some day his favorite film will make it to DVD "Even Hitler had a girlfriend"
Well maybe not

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
I even miss him introducing those televangelist clips on The Daily Show, as well. He used his real name (John Bloom) for that gig.

Regards,

Steve Russell

Stunt Coordinator
Joe Bob kicked ass. I used to listen to a radio spot that he did call Joe Bob's drive in movie review. Rented a few movies from his recommendations and they were great. Loved him on TNT, what the hell was their problem anyway. They need him back, they kinda suck now.

Andy Sheets

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I definitely miss him. Mainly the Monster-Vision days and not the later stuff they had him doing. I wish TNT would bring him back and mix some quirkiness back into the network. This "we know drama" crap just doesn't work :)

todd stone

Screenwriter
nothing beats a hick drinkin beer at his trailer reviewing movies :)
I was lucky enough to get a signed autograph of him from TNT :)

Stephanie T.

Stunt Coordinator
Yes. Especially for the pre-show rundown of the sex & violence: 2 gun deaths, 6 zombie victims, many dismembered zombies, 1 chainsaw scene,...

Steve Russell

Stunt Coordinator
He used to do the quick rundown of a movie when he was on the radio. I forgot all about that, 2 machete's to the head, 3 severed arms, 5 nekkid breasts, etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks