What's new

Anyone else go to EMpire Fan Fest? Mark Hamill story ;) (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil

Very nice, cool dude. Answered a few prequal questions("Jar Jar, love him or hate him?") got a few about Justice League, Batman Beyond, and THE Batman(disapointed that he and the original team are not in it). Even stated that he was watching George Edit together episode 3("Same old stuff" :)).

Best part, was that you got to chat him up a bit in the autograph line and get your picture taken with him, rather than put down the photo, see the top of his head as he signs it, and then move along...

Only downside was I didn't have time to see the other SW guest, Shanon Baska, or the Thundercat voice actors.. Oh well, maby they'll be there next year...

Anyone else go?

Chazz_S

Supporting Actor
That's cool! I'm amazed that he's doing something like this. I don't really follow what the star wars stars are doiong, but I figured he has kinda shunned his star wars past. Certainly I didn't think he'd be signing star wars stuff at a convention! The line must've been a mile long eh?

edit: although you didn't post Mark's answer to the Jar Jar question, I can only assume he hated... it. I don't think there is such a thing as a person who loves Jar Jar.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
I'm no good at judging people masses, but if I had to guess, I'd say maby 100 people where there for autographs, since it was $100's a pop. I'll be paying off that loan from relatives in a few months, but it was well worth it for the good time had by all :).

Heh, I'm also wondering how the guy from the local 501st region got the electronic breating sound coming out of his darth vader mask, without any tape recorder being spotted near by... that was a rather neat effect :).

Chazz_S

Supporting Actor
$100(s) a pop?!??! No wonder ol Mark was sitting down and chatting it up. Well this all makes a lot more sense now :) :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks