What's new

Anybody picking up NCAA 2002 for PS2?? (1 Viewer)

James St

Supporting Actor
I just started in dynasty mode. I was told you can import/draft players into Madden 2002 when it comes out. This should be interesting.

Jay Villero

Agent
Can someone tell me who the 27 Division 1-AA teams are? Actually, I'm looking to see if my alma mater, University of Pennsylvania, is in there. I'm guessing no Ivy league teams are in there, but hey, you never know!

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
quote: I just started in dynasty mode. I was told you can import/draft players into Madden 2002 when it comes out. This should be interesting.[/quote]
This doesn't appear to be true. Granted, I only made a cursory look through the manual and game menus, but I didn't see anything that indicates any connectivity with NCAA 2002.
------------------
"If we blow up, whatever's left of me is kickin' your butt."
[Edited last by Joel Mack on August 22, 2001 at 12:00 PM]

Matt Birchall

Supporting Actor
Exporting your seniors into Madden 2002 is definitely possible with NCAA 2002. When you complete your first season of a dynasty, the first thing you'll do in the offseason is view a list of the players that are leaving, and then it will give you the option to export your draft class. You then save that onto a memory card, and presumably, when you start a franchise in Madden 2002, you can get the players from the memory card.
Haven't got Madden 2002 to test it out (and I don't think I'll be picking it up, honestly), but it's definitely in there.
-mwb-
------------------
Obi-Wan (to Anakin):
Why do I think you're going to be the death of me?
Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
May 22, 2002

William Ward

Supporting Actor
Any reviews around for the SEGA NCAA football game??? Basically I'm wondering what kind of roster options they have(names and spots)? Also wondering what the post season presentation is like.
Thanks
------------------
William
Go Bucs!!
MyDVDs

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks