What's new

"Alien vs Predator" to get R rated director's cut DVD? (1 Viewer)

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Looking very much forward to the SE of this very entertaining film, the following quote notwithstanding..

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member
I'm willing to give this a rental (something I rarely do, I almost always buy whatever I want to watch) just to give the film and Anderson the benefit of the doubt, although there's no point in getting your hopes up for anything but extended dialogue scenes, anyone with access to the script and novel (both of which I admittedly have not read) will tell you that the deleted scenes were deservedly cut, it's not as if Fox made him cut out epic, violent action scenes.

Joe Fisher

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joseph E Fisher

Nice move Fox. Release this turd the same day as Warner Brothers is releasing King Kong. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
Man, 11/22 is gonna be a painful day for the ol' credit card: AvP, King Kong, Polar Express, King of the Hill.

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member

The truly depressing thing is that an "AvP" double-dip will probably outsell "King Kong".

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks