What's new

roxy1927

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
vincent parisi
Russ Tamblyn does not recreate his character of Tom Thumb in this movie. It would have been nice if this guy had watched the movie. I don't like him. I don't care who his ancestors were. He's nothing more than a reader. Boy do I miss Osborne whose love for movies and charming charisma were such a pleasure when he spoke about them.
I dropped TCM and saved $10 on my cable bill.

Last edited:

Jobla

Supporting Actor
"Don't ever follow a legend." Osborne was one of a kind, and I think most hosts would pale in comparison. Mankowitz (sp?) is okay but nothing great.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Russ Tamblyn does not recreate his character of Tom Thumb in this movie. It would have been nice if this guy had watched the movie. I don't like him. I don't care who his ancestors were. He's nothing more than a reader. Boy do I miss Osborne whose love for movies and charming charisma were such a pleasure when he spoke about them.
I dropped TCM and saved $10 on my cable bill.
Of course he does. Tom Thumb appears in the sequence where Grimm is delirious with fever in bed and a group of characters appear before him asking to be named.

richardburton84

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jack
Visually, it’s somewhat hard to tell, even in the restored print, but it’s definitely Tamblyn’s voice as Tom Thumb.

ponset

Screenwriter
Real Name
scott
1711006170437.png

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks