What's new

A Few Words About A few words about...™ Hello, Dolly! -- in Blu-ray (2 Viewers)

babsdude

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matt
Thanks for the link, Garysb! That's my Streisand website .... and I have a HUGE obsession with ON A CLEAR DAY, which I have done a lot of research on. I have a big collection of photos, especially from some of the cut scenes. Unfortunately, I have found over the years that it is doubtful the cut scenes exist any more -- although I suspect someone's vault may hold some of the scenes.

Also, the crazy yellow zebra outfit that another person posted in this thread is not the song "ESP" -- it's a cut moment from "Come Back to Me" with the Llamas at the zoo. As far as I can tell, "ESP" was cut from the film before they ever shot a frame of it. Only Streisand biographies and fans repeat that it was ever filmed. I've done a lot of research on this. Streisand came back to film "Go To Sleep," which effectively replaced "ESP" ... "Go To Sleep" was filmed on one set, LOL, thus saving the budget a lot of money.

Will Krupp

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Will
Also, the crazy yellow zebra outfit that another person posted in this thread is not the song "ESP" -- it's a cut moment from "Come Back to Me" with the Llamas at the zoo. As far as I can tell, "ESP" was cut from the film before they ever shot a frame of it. Only Streisand biographies and fans repeat that it was ever filmed. I've done a lot of research on this. Streisand came back to film "Go To Sleep," which effectively replaced "ESP" ... "Go To Sleep" was filmed on one set, LOL, thus saving the budget a lot of money.

It was me!! Oops!! I had always heard it was ESP as it's repeated in more than one book. Glad to have it cleared up! Thanks!

babsdude

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matt
It was me!! Oops!! I had always heard it was ESP as it's repeated in more than one book. Glad to have it cleared up! Thanks!

No worries, just clarifying. And I think PMF just dissed me (unless I'm reading that wrong).

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
No worries, just clarifying. And I think PMF just dissed me (unless I'm reading that wrong).
I have exclusively dissed only those who are anti "Ryan's Daughter".:D
My good Mr. Krupp, aka Mr. Beanpot, was correct; as he's been tuned-in to my drollness for quite some time.:)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks