What's new

A compliment to ALL.... (1 Viewer)

Richard_s

Second Unit
I just want to say that since I have been a member here starting in November 2000 this has been one of the best BBS sites I have had the pleasure of being part of. The administrators and individuals that post here are extremely helpful, never flame and take time to answer even the most obvious questions. The management of information is also unbeleivable. I have posted in the wrong forum a few times and the administartors not only properly lock that thread but point me in the right direction as well very often with links to threads that will help me. Most importantly I always get quality responses. Without this forum I would never have been able to put a home theater system together that was of any quality.
Just wanted to say something this place is just GREAT :)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
And thank you for the kind words, Richard. It's members like you that help make this such a fun place. Keep on postin'!

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Richard:

Thanks for the kudos. We all work hard to make this all work but it is members such as your self that make it all worth while.

Parker

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gemini007
Recent bookmarks